Here is a list of some of the presentations, education and lessons that are offered on behalf of the Recycling District for schools, daycares, social groups, churches or non-profits:
- The Three R's How to Recycle and Why
- Composting: Making Organic Waste into "Brown Gold"
- Buy Recycled Workshops
- Promote "Green" Businesses
- Special Waste Issues: Electronic Waste, Hazardous Waste and Medical Waste
- Recycling Relay or other games: Bingo, Environmental Jeopardy
- Recycled Birdfeeders
- Story / Craft time: Recycled crafts and reuse projectsIncredible
- Edible Landfill: "a lesson and delicious treat"
- Environmental careers and trends: "going green"
There are many other lessons and "custom-made" education plans we would be happy to develop based on your school or organization's needs. We are well versed in many areas of environmental science and education; therefore, give the District an idea and we will be happy to develop ideas as well as present the ones we already have in place. Give us a call at (765) 456-2274.